Health professionals (physicians, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, researchers, educators, administrators, lab technicians, radiology technicians, all Para-med and others).
- The workshop is limited to 24 participants.
- Registrations will be on a first come - first served basis.
- Pre-registration is required to attend the workshop. Please bring your workshop confirmation ticket.
Workshop Fee: $ 30 or QAR 110
- Fee can be paid by credit card on the Hikmah portal. Your registration will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- If you would like to pay in person at the WCM-Q Finance department, please email your request to email@example.com. Further instructions will be sent to you via email to facilitate your request.
- For any clarifications regarding registration or payment, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants need to register online using Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar’s (WCM-Q) online registration system “Hikmah”.
Sessions will be offered on the following dates: May 15, September 11, October 16, November 13, December 11. To register, kindly click on your preferred session date below:
Certificate will be issued within 3 weeks of actual completion
First time users: Creating an Account
Click on the above link and follow the steps to create your account, then register for the activitiy
- Click “Create Account”
- Fill in the Registrant Profile information. Fields marked with (*) must be completed.
- Choose a User Name and Password
- Click “Submit”
- Proceed to register for the activity
Existing Account Holders
- Click “Sign in” and enter your User Name and Password to login.
- Follow the below steps to register for the activity
Registering for the Activity
- Click on “Calendar”
- Select the activity
- Click “Add to cart”
- Complete the payment section
Other Hikmah features
- Print your certificates
- Manage your profile
Registration Changes or Cancellations
- Name changes and substitutions are not permitted.
- All cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and submitted via email to email@example.com.
- For a full refund of the workshop fee, the cancellation request must be received atleast 7 days prior to session. No refund will be offered for cancellation requests thereafter.
- We will attempt to process the refund within 30 days of receiving any cancellation request.
- Weill Cornell Medicine – Qatar reserves the right to cancel the workshop. In the event of a cancellation, we will not be responsible for any expenses including restricted or non-refundable airfare and hotel deposits.